- Please choose your level according to leveldescription below. All 4 main groups (level 2-5) will meet all our professional teachers. Please note that we will remove one of the groups if there is not enough people registered, which means that you might end up in another group.
- Competition points are required for level 4 and 5. We will check the points for all registered for these levels, and if you are qualified you don`t need audition. As a dancer you might be qualified for these levels without competition points however you cannot pre-register for it- but can audition to get in. If you don`t have competition points, please register for level 2 or 3.
- Note that the Maxence Martin Intensive is a seperate workshop, and is not included in the eventpass.
- If the waitinglist is long or the classes are full, we will offer those on the waitinglist a party pass, so everyone can attend the event.
- Party pass does not include workshops.
Please click on a level to decide what level to register for:
Level 1- Project Swing (Free beginnerclasses with local teachers)
This is our 5th year offering a free beginnerclass at the event. This is for new dancers only! Participating in this class does not give entrance to the evening parties/dinner/competitions. To read more and to register, click here.
For those who knows the basics in West Coast Swing. You should know basic patterns of 6 and 8 counts. This level is suitable for those who have taken at least one beginner course before.
You know the basics and variations of basics well, and take classes regularly. You feel confident dancing on the social floor and you change between patterns without a problem.
Novice WSDC points are required to register for this level.
WSDC Intermediate or Advanced points (WSDC) are required to attend this class. No audition.
Maxence Martin Intensive
(3 hour of extra classes with focus on technique).
Open for everybody with a good understanding of basic. You don`t need to audition for this class. This intensive course will give you a deeper understanding of the most important aspects of this dance, with main focus on connection!
Private lessons with the pro`s
Please contact the other teachers directly for privates requests. The pro`s do not have their full schedule before 2 weeks in advance, so they might not be able to confirm your privates before that. The private fee is paid directly to the pro, in the currency the pro asks for. (Maxence Martin is fully booked).